By Medifit Biologicals.
DEPOSIT IN BANK (Check Medifit bank details below)
Payments can be made to Medifit Biologicals by following ways
- Internet Banking Funds Transfer
- Cheque Payment at Authorized Outlet
- Cash Deposit in Bank
INTERNET BANKING FUNDS TRANSFER
Funds Transfer to Medifit via Internet Banking is a convenient way to do banking from the comfort of your home or office. Avoid the queue or delays and try simple and secure Internet Banking facility to transfer funds to Medifit & have unmatched online banking experience.
It’s completely secure to transfer funds through Internet Banking. Funds to Medifit are transferred from your own bank only. Make sure you have an Internet banking facility activated in your specific bank.
Use the following information of Medifit’s bank account to transfer funds through Internet banking.
CASH DEPOSIT IN BANK
If you want to deposit money in account by cash,
know ICICI Bank Branch, ATM or Drop Box near your location
Click here ICICI BRANCH LOCATOR
- Clients are requested to confirm the payments to be credited to A/C before making payments.
- Prior intimation should be given before making the payments.
- Payments credited without prior intimation/anonymous payments will be considered as fraud and
legal action will be taken accordingly.
Cheque should be drawn in favor of above mentioned Bank Account.
Transfer charges applicable as per bank rules/RBI guidelines.
No charges for INTERNET BANKING FUNDS TRANSFER